Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

Yes, I'm so corny, but I decided to post a short blog entry today because today is September 9th, 2009. CRAZY, huh? I remembered when it was last year, August 8th, 2008.. when I watched the Summer Olympics at Beijing [Michael Phelps<3].

"You are my life now." Anyways, I know I'm really behind, but I just finished reading Twilight. I read the first 9 chapters back in January. I had jury duty so I just read during my time there. School started yesterday so I decided to continue reading during my free time so while I was at school, I read 3 chapters...got home and read 4 more chapters. Then, today, I finished the book. WOOT! (If you have noticed, I can be really lazy, but for some reason, I'm becoming a bookworm just recently.) In my opinion, the book was A LOT better than the movie. M* and I never knew heard of Twilight until we saw commericals, and we heard how "amazing" it was so we decided to watch it after one week of its release. Oh boy, that night I fell in love with Edward Cullen<3. I was in this "Twilight mode" after watching the movie.. I saved pictures, had a desktop pic of Edward and Bella dancing at prom, then bought the box set, and even bought the DVD. hahaha. After watching Twilight the second time, it was just okay. I mean I still do love Edward Cullen. LOL. Now, I'm on to reading "New Moon". I want to finish it before the movie comes out. I don't want to get disappointed because what if the movie doesn't reach my expectations? I also saw those trailers on youtube so I guess I have to wait till November 20th for me to decide.

"Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?"

Gorgeous, right?

<3tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment