Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day + 4 days, hahaha. I hope everyone had an amazing day however they decided to spend it :3 My valentine got me a yellow rose. I asked why and he said because everyone has red and because I like yellow roses, lol. Then, he treated me out to lunch anddd we ended the day by watching the movie Valentine's Day. We pre-ordered tickets online because we knew the theater was going to be chaotic and we were 110% right. The line waiting for this movie was a mile long. It was nuts!

My yellow rose :D

Valentine's Day
I loved it. It was very cute =]
I had a great day.

No love for G-Dragon?! :o Hahaha. No love for the GIVEAWAY? Well, I'll definitely keep that posted up for you guys! Spread the word/love, please! I'll get the GIVEAWAY details up ASAP, and we'll see how things go!


M[CROWN]*

No comments:

Post a Comment