Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tiffany is back!

OMGGG! So sorry~ I haven't blogged since November? Shame on me.. :x LOL. But, M* is doing a great job with this blog! Thanks best friend! heheh

How's everyone?! I've been okay.. things have been eh, but I hope it will get better. Let's see. Hm, am I the only one watching the Winter Olympics?! LOL. It isn't as exciting as the 2008 Summer Olympics, but I still do enjoy watching this Olympics. I've been watching it almost everyday and I enjoy watching: figure skating, hockey, short track, speed skating, and snowboarding. Of course, there are some eye candies to look at (Apolo Anton Ohno, J.R. Celski, and that's all I can think of. Do share if you think any are cuuute)! Mhmm! ;D

For some reason, I've been having a little addiction with make-up and hair styles! HAHA. I guess this all started when my cousin, Jen took me to ULTA since she's into make-up right now. I'm not that big on make-up because the only make-up I wear everyday is eyeliner, but when I'm going out, I'll use my white shimmer stick. But, anyways, so Jen urged me to buy some stuff so here you go. I spent about $30+, which is a lot for me since like I said I only wear eyeliner. :x

OPI - Lincoln Park at Midnight, Prestige Black Eyeliner (lol, needed another one), NYX - Eyeliner in Sapphire, NYX - Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Yogurt (tried it and not to crazy about it) [buy one, get one free for NYX], Two Faced Shadow Insurance (using the small one for now), and LASplash in Nude Diamonds.

M* also did my nails for Valentine's Day! Again, thanks best friend!! hahaha.

Red Tip: China Glaze ; Heart of Africa
Silver Lining: Stripe Rite ; Silver
Red Hearts/Pink Hearts: Nicole by O.P.I ; Have A Heart / Love Your Life
Extra Sparkle: Cover Girl Boundless Color ; Disco Dazzle

Even though I don't really follow girl groups (except for 2NE1) but I was watching Kara's new MV: Lupin, and I just looooove their make-up. Yeah I know.. it probably isn't hard to do, but I'm a make-up newbie so it's okay. hehe. I actually even downloaded the MV in HD to get a better look of their make-up. -__- hahah. Here's the screencap:

And, here is one of the hairstyles I saw that I thought was really niiice on Soompi's The Hairstyle Tutorial Thread. Credit goes to pillowbox at soompi.

Gossip Girl's new season is suppose to be out March 8th? I think. I guess I'll watch the new episode even though I read a spoiler..sighh* but isn't Leighton Meester just gorgeous?

That's all for now~ hehe. Don't worry.. I will update soooon, and it won't be every 3 months lmao ;p

xoxo,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. thank you for dropping by and leaving a sweet comment ! ^ ^ OMG I love your valentines day nails ! very pretty ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails theyre gorgeous as hell :) omgod hair pics! i love that hair thread on soompi (: so many pics of gorgeous girls in gorgeous hair hahahah

    leighton meester is freaking beautiful but i dont think shes that photogenic...i mean sh elooks way hotter in gg (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love leighton, too. i think she's very gorgeous. and your nails are gorgeous. that's a great hair tutorial, too. i wish my hair would grow that long instantly!

    ReplyDelete