Monday, March 8, 2010

ONE . MORE . WEEK !

During this weekend I finished watching a drama while waiting for CHUNO to be subbed. The drama is called Thank You. The same lead actor from CHUNO plays in Thank You. He is just perfection in every way ♥ T* watched this drama a while back and asked me to watch it. I never got around to it until now. I finished it in 3 days, I believe? Hahaha. I'm pretty quick with dramas, espcially the ones that are complete. This drama is a romantic melodrama with a hint of comedy. I would definitely recommend it :] And really.. word just can't justify how amazing Jang Hyuk is..

♥♥♥♥♥

If anyone is interested in watching Thank You
please click: HERE

So T* and I went to the city this weekend. We stopped by the Marc Jacobs Special Item store and I picked up a shirt and a ring for myself. We also stopped by Kidrobot. I love little keychains and stuff so I couldn't help but buy a couple of things from there too ;x I wanted to buy cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, but the line went around the corner so I decided not to wait :[ We met up our gf for dinner and then visited her apartment! It was nice :D I can't wait to have my own place. While I was in the city, my package from Amazon came!

NYU Skin Cancer Tee
"Protect The Skin You're In" feat. Carla Gugino

Latin Ring
It says "Tibi In. Omne Tempus" which means "For You. Forever"

Super Mini Keychain Series 4; Pirate (left)
Gloomy Bear Zipper Pull Series (right)
Both of these are in blind boxes which means you never know
what you get until you open it :p It's so addicting.. cus I want to
collect them all! Hahaha.


I don't know why I like Gloomy Bear so much. It's a bit violent,
but cute nonetheless hahaha ;3

Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler in Blue
Credit: Ekimura


Panasonic Pivoting Facial Groomer in Pink
I got so that my order would be shipped for free ;x lolll.

I personally would never recommend shaving your eyebrows or any facial hair (for girls). I would recommend waxing, threading, or just simply plucking. That way you really get the roots out. Shaving will only make your hair grow back faster and thicker (gross hahaha). I think it's not a bad idea to have some sort of a facial groomer just in case? If you're on the run and you need to fix a couple of hairs here and there and you don't have time to whoop out your handy dandy tweezer and mirror, I can totally understand haha. This facial groomer tool got great reviews, so I'm not upset that I purchased it :] and hopefully the heated eyelash curler works as well for me as it does for Eki! I also got my Forever21 package not too long ago.. but I'm not really liking the things I ordered so I'm probably going to do some exchanges/returns. Still waiting on my E.L.F. package!

Mmm, I am still hunting for a dress. My birthday is next Thursday and I am dress-less, haha. I hope to find one soon! I am also on the look out for cute nail designs! Recommendations are welcomed! :3 Nooow I have to get ready for class, boo.. Hope everyone had a great weekend! It's starting to get warmer outside, thank goodness!


M[CROWN]*

3 comments:

  1. woot dramafever :) i also watch stuff from mysoju haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that t-shirt is from amazon?!
    i want it~!
    i love that drama
    it is so sweet~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to learn threading >_< hahaha nice shirt:D

    ReplyDelete