Sunday, September 19, 2010

Looong Overdue, but.. CALI PICS ♥ [PICTURE HEAVY]

***WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY***

Hey everyone! Major blog-neglect, lolol ;x But, here are some long overdue pictures from WLOVEXO's trip to sunny California! I'll try my best to go in order.

Day 1, July 16, 2010 -- Landed around 8pm. Stayed at my grandma's.

Day 2, July 17, 2010 -- Woke up and got ready to head to my cousin's house in Walnut, CA. T* and I think that Walnut is such a cute city name, ahaha. Got there and met up with my cousins and went to lunch at Yoshinoya. Then, we all went to Yogurtland for a mini treat afterwards. Then, they took T* and I shopping! We went to Brea Mall and Fashion Island. Both are beautiful. Then, at night my cousin's boyfriend treated us to all you can eat korean bbq, *drooooooool* ;x

Yoshinoya's chicken and beef combo. SOOO delish.

Yogurtland. Cute little yogurt place. I miss it :[[

Love, love, love shopping!

All you can eat korean bbq. LOOOOVE.

Day 3, July 18, 2010 -- Met up with one of my friends from CA. He took T* and I to IN-N-OUT for lunch. Then, we went to this mini cupcake shop to kill time before watching Inception. Great movie!




Day 4, July 19, 2010 -- Chill day. Stayed in and relaxed with the fam.

Day 5 & 6, July 20-21, 2010 -- Palm Springs!

Our view from our hotel room :3

THE . MOST . COMFY . BED . EVER !

Day 7, July 22, 2010 -- San Diego Zoo! Then met up with another cousin of mine and caught happy hour at this restaurant by the beach. San Diego is breath taking. Love it. Went for a short walk along the beach after we ate and then headed to downtown San Diego to Extraordinary Desserts!

Panda! So adorable.

Polar bear. Cute butt with a tiny tail, hehe.

Fish taco. So yummy!

Beautiful beach!

Extraordinary Desserts. German Chocolate Cake w/ vanilla ice cream!

Day 8, July 23, 2010 -- Went to dim sum with my cousin and a couple of her friends. Then went for shaved snow nearby. Took CUE! pictures after that (CUE! is like.. these little sticker pictures you take in a booth), and then went to this mini little arcade-ish place in YES PLAZA. For dinner, they took T* and I to Roscoe's for chicken and waffles. Honestly, it did not sound very appetizing at first but it was really good, ahaha.

Green tea shaved snow with red bean topping and mochi :D

Happy Castle at YES PLAZA. Isn't this crazy? Get the ball and win an LV bag!
1$/try. I tried 20$ worth and failed ;[ It's a lot harder than it looks.

Day 9, July 24, 2010 -- Relaxed during the day. Got lunch with my cousins. Went to Olive Garden for dinner and then went clubbing in West Hollywood afterwards at Haute!

WLOVEXO reppin' the East coast 8]

Day 10, July 25, 2010 -- Little Tokyo :] It was really cute. I didn't really stay there that long because my cousin from San Diego came and swooped T* and I up and took us to a shooting range nearby. It was our first time shooting a gun. It was so fun! I would love to go to a shooting range again sometime.

Bang bang!

Day 11, July 26, 2010 -- Ran some errands with my cousin at his school. UC Irvine is such a beautiful school. T* and I absolutely loved it. Then went to this little mexican take out place to grab a bite.

Carne Asada Fries. Yummmm~

Day 12, July 27, 2010 -- Went back to YES PLAZA with T* to have lunch at this korean restaurant. Tofu soup! Ahaha. Then just walked around the plaza and went to CUE! and Happy Castle again. Grabbed dinner with my friend at The Hat later that night.

Chili cheese fries. Sooo good!

Pastrami dip, mmmMm~

Day 13, July 28, 2010 -- Ran some errands in the morning/afternoon. Went to Guppy late at night with my friend.


Spicy popcorn chicken.

Salmon fried rice. The portion was HUUUUGE.

Day 14, July 29, 2010 -- DISNEYLAND.

Fireworks. So beautiful.

World of Color water show. Breath taking. Loved it.

Disneyland was magical. We had an AMAZING time.

The last 3 days were just chill days with the family. California treated us well. Everything/everyone there was amazing.. the weather.. the people.. the food.. EVERYTHING. Thanks to everyone who made our stay there special! I just wanted to share our fun with all you bloggers :] Hope you guys enjoy it and hope you all had an amazing summer as well!



M[CROWN]*

P.S. Sorry my marking isn't the same. I recently purchased a Macbook and I no longer have Paintshop Pro.. so I gotta figure something out :T

BONUS! Lmaooo. I just wanted to throw in this random picture that T* took of me taking a picture of myself, ahahaha. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment