Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bits & Pieces

I absolutely hate the cold weather. It's only October and it's already hitting the high 40's and low 50's range. That's just ridiculous! Luckily, tomorrow and Thursday are in the high 60's low 70's. I think this is probably the last 2 days that will be nice for the rest of this year :( I'm gonna miss the autumn weather.. I'm gonna miss those days when it's still light out at 8PM. Nowadays it gets dark at like.. 6PM! : That's just not my cup of tea.

This was what it looked like outside when
I was driving home from work at 6:30PM!
At least the sky was pretty, lol.

So I haven't had the time to really go shopping lately due to my loads of work, but I have managed to pick up a couple of little things here and there :}

LashBlast by CoverGirl in Very Black
& Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner
by L'Oreal in Carbon Black

I have used LashBlast before and I really liked it. The brush is a a bit big which causes minor accidents here and there, but overall.. I really like it as a mascara. It's great for extra volume in your lashes :) This is my first time trying the Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner by L'Oreal. I have used the Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner before though, and I really liked it. So I figured I'd give the brush a chance.

I also got this Styli-Style retractable eyeliner pencil in Black.
& F21 Oil Control Film

So far so good w/ the Styli-Style eyeliner. It glides on pretty smoothly and it stays on pretty well. It does smudge a bit if you apply it on your water-line, but I think any pencil liner will smudge within time if you apply it on your water-line. Anddd, F21's Oil Control Film is just simply oil blotting sheets from Forever21, obviously lol. Forever21 seems to be expanding their products to different ranges, hahaha. I just thought the blotting sheets were cute so I picked up a couple while I was at the store a while ago. It comes in a pack of 50 sheets, it's not expensive at all, and it comes in handy from time to time :] I also got a plaid shirt a while back that I never got to share:

It's very comfy ;D

My most recent visit to Forever21 was a failure. It's so hard to find stuff at the store sometimes because it's such a mess and I never know where anything is. After walking around the store a couple of times, I picked up 2 belts:

Rustic Braided Belt in Brown

Fab Elastic Braided Belt in Black

I love them both very much ;] I'm actually waiting for an order to come in the mail ;x I ended up helping my gf (who is currently studying abroad in Ghana) buy the vest she desperately wanted:


I ordered a couple of things and T* also ordered a couple of things. So! Hopefully I receive that package soon! :D That's about all my purchases lately. Like I said, I haven't really had the time to go shopping :\ BUT! Since it's freezing cold.. that means that the holiday season is right around the corner! That's just about the only thing I like about the cold season, hehe. Speaking of holidays, Halloween is only a week and a half away! My gfs and I are being Shipmate Cuties!

I got the image from "Halloween Unlimited", BUT!
I ordered the costume from Musotica, click: HERE
Promotional Codes: halloween2009 and/or freeship
I don't know if the codes can be combined, but try it out!

Ok, the costume only looks ultra-short on the model because she's probably like 5'7" or taller. I'm 5'3" so.. it really doesn't look that revealing at all, lol. It's actually really cute =) I really like it! I ordered it online and I got a 10% discount so, this costume only came out to be 35$! I was very pleased ;] lol. Unfortunately, I think this Halloween will be really really cold.. but either way, I hope we put these costumes to use =] I'll update you on how that goes!

I'll end this blog with the donut I got at work, lol ;p it was a nice treat. I actually don't even know who bought the box for my office, but.. free donut for me!

It was yummy :9

I hope everyone enjoys their Halloween! Have fun and be safe! Bundle up because it's cold- well.. it's cold here, lol ;p


M[CROWN]*

1 comment:

  1. you know what, you blog just alleviated my stress! haha..love it..great job !
    i write for a fashion blog and think that you should follow it-enrapturenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete