Sunday, October 4, 2009

Epic Failure

So, I royally failed at keeping up with posting ever since my fall classes started (SORRY!). I haven't posted for more than a month, wow! I will try my best to make up for my lack of posting ;[ Since my last post, nothing much as been going on except school + work for me. I've been pretty busy. I have an essay due every Monday of my life for the rest of this semester. I have some form of quiz every Tuesday. And! I'm getting into exams, yay (not)! I cut down my working days to only 3 days a week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Enough about the depressing part of my life, lmao, on to the fun part! ;p I obviously haven't gone shopping as much since classes started but, I do have some pictures that I've been meaning to share :] Remember how I stated that I was attempting to grow my nails out naturally and how I started using Sally Hassen's Natural Nail Growth Activator? Well, can I say.. SUCCESS? My nails got so long and they felt so healthy. So therefore I had to invest in pretty nail polish to do my nails in, duh!

For Audrey and Spontaneous by China Glaze
It seems like For Audrey is very popular.
I recommend both! Both colors are gooorgeous!

For Audrey by China Glaze

Spontaneous by China Glaze

My nails BEFORE:
This was how short my nails usually are.
They usually chip before they get any longer.
(Heart Throb by O∙P∙I topped with Strawberry Sharbet by Color Club)

My nails NOW:
Look at how much longer my nails grew!
I was so happy ;D
(Spontaneous by China Glaze)

What a big difference! Unfortunately, shortly after the last picture my nails did start to chip because I stopped using Sally Hansen's Natural Nail Growth Activator after I started painting my nails with different colors. So, I cut them short and I'm starting over again :D It's okay. It's refreshing to have short nails again, haha. I can finally feel my keyboard! And, I have text a whole lot faster, lol.

Aside from my wonderful success with my nails, I finally gave in and purchased my first piece of jewelry from DSK (Steph)! It's gorgeous and I love it! Steph makes beauuutiful things. Check her out page and show her some love. DSK Jewelry, click: HERE

The packaging was so cute.

These are the earrings that I purchased!
(Sterling Silver Key & lil AB Star)

Last Friday I stopped by the mall to check out Forever21. My girlfriend who is studying abroad in Ghana spotted a really cute vest online and wanted me to see if it was in the store. Before I entered the store, there was a girl working there who stood right in the front modeling this obnoxiously huge bow on her head. I just had to take a picture of her so I asked her for permission. She said yes :] She was so sweet.

It seems like big obnoxious hair/head accessories are in?
Hahaha. I showed her a picture of the red bow I purchased
a while back and she loved it!

I didn't find the vest my girlfriend wanted, unfortunately :\ It's so hard to find things in that store sometimes so I always resort to online shopping when it comes to Forever21, lol. Since her vest wasn't in the store.. I sense a batch of clothing coming my way ;p I will keep you posted on that! Hahaha.

Despite my gruesome schedule during the weekdays, I still manage to always spend 1 day with my boyfriend on the weekends :] (T* is probably making the barfing motion lolll) I went to see my boyfriend yesterday and he picked up a little something from the Marc Jacobs Special Item Store:

He got us matching Watch Bracelets.
I'm sorry if the picture is dark :[

Mirror Coin purse in Gunmetal

Plane Keyring
I thought this was so cute, I don't know why lol.

Of course he never fails to pick himself up a couple things as well, haha:

Woven Frequncy Plaid Scarf in Maroon Multi

Love Coco Tee

Ride to Live Tee

I love presents ;} hehe. I can't wait til Christmas time! Ask T*, I've been bugging her about Christmas already when it's only October! Halloween's coming up soon! I'm not as crazy about Halloween, but a holiday is a holiday :) I'm curious as to see what people will dress up as! My girlfriends and I already have an idea! After Halloween is another one of my favoritest holidays, Thanksgiving. Food = LOVE, (T* rotfl). Then shortly after all these holidays will be New Years Eve + New Years! Can you believe it? It's almost 2010! Another year just flew right by me. I'll save all the New Years talk for when New Years actually comes ;p

Recently, I've picked up reading again. Since T* has officially come this book worm.. I've decided to read on my spare time as well. I started up on my Twilight series, which I finally purchased a long with my textbooks for class. It's a pretty easy read I must say. It's very fast and pretty entertaining. The 2nd movie, New Moon, comes out November 20th? I believe. I can't wait. I'm 1/2 way done with the 2nd book so I'll definitely be done before the movie comes out. Books are always better than movies, in my opinion at least. I've also finished collecting all the Harry Potter books! I ordered the last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a couple of days ago and it came in the mail yesterday. I also ordered Underworld: Rise of the Lycans the book because I enjoyed the movie so I figured I should read the book.


So this will be the end of my post! I miss blogging! I will try my best to keep posting. I don't want to make any promises ;x lol. I hope this marks the start of me making up for the month that I've been MIA, lol.

Take care everyone and bundle up because it's getting a bit chilly.


M[CROWN]*

No comments:

Post a Comment