Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sorry for the late update~

Hey everyone! WOW, I didn't update since September! Forgive me! I've been busy and lazy :x Well, I'm just going to do a quick post of some of the important things that happened~

CONGRATS TO THE NEW YORK YANKEES WINNING THEIR 27TH WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! Hehe, Derek Jeter and I have the same hoodie! <3


You're Beautiful
: It's the Korean Drama I've been watching and obsessing about! I'm so obsessed with this drama... I even bought an AUTOGRAPH signed CD of their OST from Korea by Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo!!!! He's sooooo freaking cute~ (Don't worry, I also like JGS+LHK<3)[Special thanks to Andrea - andie_x@ soompi!]


Randomness
: I finally got a new black bag from Urban Outfitters! Super cute, and I finally got a Marc Jacobs wallet! Hmm, what else? Oh, I finished all the Twilight Books (they were all amazing), and me, M*, and our other friend are going to watch the midnight showing of NEW MOON!!!!!!!! So freaking excited!!! I can't believe the day is almost here!


Hm, I think that's all for now~ Until next time! =)

Credit for Derek Jeter/Marc Jacob pics: sportsillustrated.cnn.com & polyvore.com

P.S. - Sorry, I didn't have time to do any watermarks. PSP is on my computer and I'm always on my laptop so yeah right now, I'm just going to have my name and the URL for now. hehe ;D
<3tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment