Saturday, February 27, 2010

ASDFGHJKLHEHEHE ;D

I. Went. Shopping. This. Weekend! ;]
I feel so content, lmao. I really haven't gone shopping-shopping for the looongest time. I've been like a hermit crab ever since the first round of exams hit. It felt so nice to just go out this weekend. Like I said.. my Friday exam got pushed back to this coming Tuesday, so I have one more to go! Can you believe tomorrow ends February? It's going to be March on Monday! I have spring break in just about 2 weeks. To be honest, I really thought this semester would drag on forever, but it's been moving along quite fast? Hahaha. Okok, enough about that. Let's get to the fun part! Hehehe. Here are the things that I bought todayyy:

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder in 840 Medium (sale)
NYX Blush in Dusty Rose (sale)
&Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki brush

Victoria Secret Zip-up Hoodie
I had a 10$ gift certificate :3

Peanut Butter and Jelly Keycaps
T* and I got this at Urban Outfitters, lolll :]
She's the Jelly and I'm the Peanut Butter!

♥ Birthday present to self :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Steve Madden's Trinitie pumps in Blush ♥

I'm probably going to stay in on Sunday and do some more studying and catch up on CHUNO.. ;p hahaha. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

M[CROWN]*

-------------------------------

EDIT:
Helllo!! Tiff here~ so I'm just going to also show what I got as well! :]

Color Splash Dress
This is what I'm wearing for M*'s birthday. I can't wait!

Heart Rod Connector Ring
M* also got one as well! hahah.

Double Strand Gem Necklace

Victoria Secret Sweatpants
M* and I match :x

BDG Suede Pumps
I read great reviews with these! M* helped me and ordered these at UO. I read that they run a bit big, but they didn't have 6 1/2 so I hope they aren't thaaaaat big. I will see how things go when we get our order in the mail!

Here's my Jelly keycap! ;]
Sooo cuuute! LOL.


Last but not least, the shoes I want to get for spring/summer. Weather, please be warm asap. Thanks.

Wow, a lot of stuff! That's all for now! Byee!

xoxo,
Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. aww nice haul! thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet message! I read that drama Iris is really good I must watch it when I have sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, the key looks so cuteee!!! i want one now. hahaha. Thanks for dropping by babe. I know how you're feelng about exams, take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, cute blog!
    lovee the key caps - i saw them in UO and was soo tempted to buy them as well.
    ps. lets follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwe I hope you like the curler!<3 :D

    ReplyDelete