Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BIG TWO ONE ! { EDITED }

I am SOOO sorry for the delay. I've been so busy lately doing I don't know what, but I feel like I haven't had time to really sit down and breathe ever since my spring break ended. I've been trying to get back on track with everything and honestly I go to work, go to class, come home.. eat, clean, and then sleep? Hahaha. This is how my life as a 21 year old has been ever since, lol. How fun. ANYWAYS! On to the good stuff! I honestly am not even going to lie.. I don't have all the pictures I want to upload yet.. I only have a few, but I figured why not get some up? That won't hurt, right? ;x I'm so sorry for the lack of updates.. but here goes!

I don't know if I previously mentioned that I get my nails done.
I normally do NOT get it filled with gel, but for this particular design
I had to. I was inspired by Ms. Trina Mui :) I am a follower of her blog
and I came across her entry about her nails and I just fell in love with it!

My gf got me this Marc by Marc Jacobs cosmetics pouch.
I absolutely love it. I carry it with me everywhere ♥

She also got me a Dug plushie doll from the Disney Store.
Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely adore the cartoon UP.
It is by far my favoritest cartoon EVER ♥

My other gf got me the UP dvd! I was so happy ;3
I watched it again and fell in love with it all over, hahaha.

T* tried to surprise me with this ;p
She did such a great job keeping it a secret from me this year, lolll!

She got me the Tiffany's Crown Charm and Chain
I absolutely LOVE it ♥♥♥ We originally saw this on
Little Miss Queenie's blog and I totally had to have it.
I love crowns! So, T* surprised me with this!

One of my other gfs got me a TON of makeup, omg, hahaha.
It can seriously last me a century. One of the things she got me
(which is got me last year also) is the Fiberwig mascara ♥ This
masacara is amazing. It really lengthens your lashes and you can
see how much longer your lashes are with every coat you apply.

Me & Dug ♥ at Olive Garden, lmao.
I am wearing a Forever21 dress. I totally scored BIG TIME
with this dress. I saw it online when it first came out and I
called the Forever21 in the mall closest to me to see if they'd
have it in the store (cus if they had in the store, why would I
order it online?). They told me that this item was an online only
and only California stores carry it. So! Of course I ordered it
online immediately, hahaha. It was only 25$ (rounding up) and
I got so many compliments on it the night of my birthday.
The color of the dress is lavender, in case you can't tell. I know
you can't really see it, but it's a one shouldered dress. I'll
probably be uploading a full body picture later :D

My first drink-drink; Strawberry Mango Frozen Margarita.
It was alright? Nothing too crazy.

That's like my birthday in a nutshell, hahaha. I'm hoping to get more pictures up? But yeah.. aside from all that.. I've been hardcorely addicted to buying makeup! Omg. It's ridiculous. My gf's always suggesting youtube users to me, telling me to watch it on my free time, lmao. So I've been trying out a lot of things. I don't have a picture of all the things I bought (which is a lot), but I do have a picture of my favorite product as of right now!

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads.
I have four. I have the Chai Latte (top left),
Charcoal Smokes (top right), Natural Smokes (bottom left),
and the Sunlit Bronze (bottom right).

Natural Smokes. This is probably my favorite eyeshadow
right now. It's exactly what the name says it is, lolll.
To be completely honest, I normally don't even take the time
to do eyeshadow everyday. I just do a simple look with eyeliner.
But I hope to get the hang of doing a quick look with some
eyeshadow. Hopefully I can post up pictures when I get better :D

I've also tried a couple of false lashes lately. I really wasn't
a fan of falsies before because the ones I had really weighed
down my eyes. I don't know why it didn't occur to me then to
try searching for a better pair? Hahaha. Anyhow, for my birthday..
I decided to give false lashes another chance. I tried two different
brands. Modlashes and Fashion Lashes. They're both around
the same price.. 3-4$. Mmm, I'm liking the Modlashes better
as of right now, but I'm still testing them out :]

Unfortunately that's all I have for now :[ I'm sorry you guys waited so long for these dinky pictures.. I'm hoping to share more pictures with you in the near future. I have exams coming up again next week.. FML, seriously. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures I put up! The weather is getting much nicer lately! Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!


M[CROWN]*

P.S. Props to T* for making WLOVEXO's new banner! ;D

4 comments:

  1. cute presents! happy belated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so much fun :) I'm shamed to say that I haven't seen Up! yet!!!!!

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tiffany crown necklace, that is adorable! ;) Also I am really interested in those smoke quads by Maybelline. I have been playing around a lot with smokey looks with some other brands and having fun. You'll have to give us some tutorials on how you end up using these! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. i wonder which gf keeps suggesting to you youtubers to watch..... :]

    ReplyDelete