Sunday, April 4, 2010

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! [4/3/10] ♥♥♥ (IMAGE HEAVY)

AHHHHHHHHHH! So I'm sure you guys knew (?) that Jay Park and AOM were one of the performers at the Rutgers KSA:: projectKOREA III: A KSA Cinderella Story last night!

Oh boy! I was super excited! So last Sunday (around 1AM- um I guess early Monday morning LOL), I was ready to go to bed, but I decided I would just go on ALLKPOP and just see if anything was going on in the KPOP world. All of a sudden, I see "Jay Park, Art of Movement, Johnnyphlo, Decipher & more to perform at Rutgers University!" My eyes were like "O.O", and I immediately texted M*! I was like "ADAHDJASHDKHD OMGGG! JAY PARK IS GOING TO BE AT RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As you can see, I was extremely excited and I was shaking and my heart was beating like crazy! hahahah. I was sooo happy that he was coming to the EAST COAST! This whole week.. I couldn't stop thinking about it! I even told all my co-workers that I was going to see "my husband" on Saturday =p

On a rainy Tuesday, M*, my bestest friend in the whole entire world♥, got us our tickets! [blah, blogspot deleted this paragraph and I have to type it again >:( ] So we had a pretty busy day on Saturday! First, it was our friends' BBQ at the park, and we got there around 2:30?. We stayed there till 4:15 and went to M*'s house to look pretty for JAY =p. We left around 4:45 and got to Rutgers around 5:15. Parking was terrible because the lot was completely packed. We asked the cop if there are any other places to park and he was like there's another side to the parking lot that we can possible find one. It was funny because he was like "what is going on over there?! there are so many pretty asian girls!" hahaha. So we went to the other side of the parking lot and we found ONE!!!!! Wow, we were sooo happy LOL! So we parked and thanked the cop along the way to the line. The line was really long and we were afraid we wouldn't get good seats. They started letting us in around 6:40 and it was pretty fast paced!

Thankfully, we had a pretty good view~ (I'll show a picture towards the end of this post!). I read there was like over 800 people? in the Nicholas Music Center. It didn't seem there was 800 people in there. That's crazy! hahah. But anyways, first, it was the musical (based on the popular drama called GOONG). It was really entertaining and funny! All the actors did a GREAT job and so did everyone else in the musical! Some of my favorite moments: Prince Shin screaming when he saw the Princess and his cousin leaving together, the cousin (sorry, I forgot his name :x) and the Princess doing the candy scene from IRIS, and etc!) After the musical, that is when the performers entertained us [Clara Chung, Decipher, Johnnyphlo ft. Ailee, and ART of MOVEMENT:: Jay Park, Cha Cha, Dialtone, and Junior]. I really liked how all the singers collaborated and sang "Nobody" by the Wonder Girls.

After each performance, there would do 3 raffles each and each of the winners would get a poster of all the autographs of the performers! When Jay was reading the numbers of the raffle ticket, you knew how the crazy the crowd went! =p

So anyways, of course, the last performer was ART OF MOVEMENT. Oh boy. The crowd went CRAZZZZZZZZZZZY when they came out esp. JAY! In the beginning of the program, they advised us that we couldn't use FLASH, and we couldn't record any videos... but you know that wasn't the case because we could not help ourselves!!!! hahaha. AOM was awesome! They defin. know how to work the crowd. It was really sweet how JAY acknowledge us, fans and thanked us♥

[MESSAGE]::: Jay, thanks for making my dreams come true by coming to JERSEYYY! You and AOM were great~ Please come back to the East Coast and do another performace! Stay healthy and I hope to see you sooon! Saranghaeyo♥

HAHAHA, so yeah that's the end of my fangirling rant. :x So here are some of the pictures of (my husband) JAY. I took videos but I'm not gonna post them. I'm sure you guys saw them already but if not, go ahead and check it outtt on youtube or somethinggg~ heheh.

Our view (no zoom!)

My FAVORITE pic of him♥

1 of the many tongue faces =p

"WOAAHHHHHHHHH~"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jay + fitted cap= ♥♥♥♥
Sorry for the so-so quality! :x

P.S. ~ Did anyone else go?! Share your moment with us!

And okay, there's this ONE song that sounds soooo familiar but I just do not know who sings it! It was played when the two Princes were fighting for the Princess's love! Does anyone know what the song was called?!

xoxo,
tiff

4 comments:

  1. cdfmmndskljgfnkdfkgjsdbn
    OMG SORRY FOR THE SPASM ><
    yur so lucky! ;[

    thanks for the hot pics ;DD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! -so jealous.
    thats awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enter my first giveaway for amazing prizes:
    http://thiswasforever.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete