Monday, April 12, 2010

FAIL WHALE !

Entry title dedicated to one of my best ♥

Sorry for not sharing more pictures of Jay Park with you all! To be truthful, T* and I were so happy we just kept snapping random pictures and 1/2 of them are so blurry, hahaha. But, I hope you guys enjoyed T*'s post!

I know I've been a bit MIA since my birthday and I always find myself apologizing for my lack of posts. Life has seriously just been hectic and 2010 has not been the nicest to me ;[[ sigh. I'm trying my hardest to make the best of it though. Life's not gonna get any easier, right? Well.. the good news is.. my 2nd set of exams are over for now! Thank goodness. I made it out alive! Hahaha~ Right after my spring break/bday, I got bombed with exams and papers. Now I can finally relax and just get everything together again! So I hope to be more free to blog! I have been shopping A LOT. I have no posted about any of my recent purchases though, but don't worry! I will start again! I promise! I've been on this make-up craaaze! So I hope to be sharing a lot of that stuff with you guys! :D I know I received a comment asking for a tutorial hahaha. I'm honestly not good enough for that yet ;x but if I MIGHT share my "everyday look" with you guys if I get the courage to do so, lolol. It's nothing crazy.. nothing fancy. It's just with the Natural Smokes quad from Maybelline. So yeah! Stay tuned! Maaaybe I will share ;D

I'm sure you all know what a Twitter is. When I first discovered Twitter.. I was like "there is no way I will EVER join that! What's the point?!" lol. But I did hop on the bandwagon ;x and I did end up creating a twitter account. Sighhhh. Hahaha. I hope I enjoy it and love it as much as everyone else does!


Followers on Blogspot feel free to follow me on Twitter, click: HERE and request me!


My twitter account is currrently protected and I must accept you in order for you to follow me, but please feel free to request me. If I know for a fact that you're from Blogspot, I will more than gladly accept you :D I just want to try a new way to keep everyone posted on what's happening and now that there's an actual application for Twitter for my Blackberry it is so much easier for me to Tweet, lol! I enjoy sharing with you fellow bloggers because you guys share so much with me :3 Excuse the plain look on my Twitter account. I literally JUST started. I remember signing up for an account a while back just to see what it was all about but I totally didn't understand it so I gave up and left it alone all the way up til now, hahaha.

Before I leave, here's one bonus picture of Jay Park for ya ;D






M[CROWN]*

2 comments: